Did you know that a healthy gut contributes to a strong immune system, heart health, brain health, improved mood, healthy sleep and effective digestion?
Seven of the most common signs of an unhealthy gut include:
- Upset stomach; gas, bloating, constipation and heartburn.
- Sugar cravings; a diet high in processed foods and added sugars can decrease the amount of good bacteria in your gut.
- Unintentional weight changes; gaining or losing weight without making changes to your diet or exercise habits.
- Disturbed sleep or constant fatigue; the majority of the body’s serotonin, a hormone that affects mood and sleep is produced in the gut. So gut damage can impair your ability to sleep well.
- Skin irritation; skin conditions like eczema may be related to a damaged gut.
- Autoimmune conditions; studies show that an unhealthy gut may increase systemic inflammation and alter the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Food intolerance; food intolerance may be caused by poor quality bacteria in the gut which can lead to difficulty digesting the trigger foods and nasty symptoms such as bloating, gas, diarrhea, abdominal pain and nausea.
Sound familiar? If you want to stay happy and healthy, then supporting your gut health should be your #1 priority!
We are looking for men and women who are ready to change their health for life. Join us for our 6-Week Gut Health Protocol in collaboration with Killara Health kicking off on Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
Limited places available, secure your place by Registering Now!